Benefits of such approach:
- Visual representation of information and the connection between related features
- Easily embedded directly into your website – just cut and paste the HTML code
- Always up to date and displays the latest version – no need to re-post it (like with static images)
- Can be easily navigated and moved around
- and it just looks nice, without much effort…
Do you have an app, a service, a product you are developing? Did you consider posting its road map or the list of existing features as an interactive SpiderScribe map? You may want to give it a try!